Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Karma

I do believe this Hawk is dining on the Bunny that used my flower garden as his salad bar. Let that be a lesson to you bad bunnies, eating my flowers and teasing Gracie!


nom, nom, nom


 
 
I had a showing of my work last Saturday at "Dingman's Collision Shop" in Papillion. Was pretty slow, probably due to the Nebraska Game being on. But don't fret, the first Saturday of the month is the on going Art show, so you can still stop by. Several artists display their work, and visit with customers and each other. Coming up on the 18th of Sept is the "Sip & Walk" in Papio and the "Art Stroll" on the 27th, bands, food trucks, wine bar, fun, fun, fun.
 
Gracie got the cutest hair cut this week, best one she has had. It doesn't hurt that she's as cute as a button!!
 
 
 
Hope everyone gets to spend at least 1 hour a day doing what you love!!
 
 
 
 

1 comment: