Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer

I have been working on my new stuff for the JJC Gallery Show in July. The Title of the exhibit is "Color My World" right up my alley LOVE color!! I will post once the show is over.

I have been wanting to do a Manatee collage for some time now, so I just decided to jump in and see where it takes me, I want to try a little more of an abstract look, not so color exact.  I have the drawing done, now have to decide on fabrics.

We had to let Gunthie go to doggy heaven on the day before mothers day, that was the hardest thing I have had to do in a long time, but it was time and I know he is at peace.
I asked the vet for one of those shots so when it was my time to go I could just sigh one last time and drift off in happy dreams. He couldn't be convinced, due to some silly law.

We miss you "Gunker"
 
Brandon is doing drivers ed - Gosh I can't believe he is going to be 16, where does the time fly?
 It was just yesterday that Gunther was dragging B around the yard by his arm, and B was laughing his head off. I was a nervous wreck that daycare was going to turn me in to child protection because of the teeth marks on his arm.
 
 
 
B's first pay check from his first real job!  Doesn't like the job so much, but likes payday!
 
I will try to post more often and get some tutorials going. I want to develop a couple of new classes so will post here to get feedback and input from my expert friends.
 
Thanx for stopping by, hope your summer is happy and productive!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment