Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Adventure's

I have been going in a little different direction creatively. I am doing some collage and painting with acrylics. I signed up for Kelli Rae Roberts on line class, thinking "oh this might be kinda fun".  Well I have fallen in love with mixed media collage and paint!  She as taught me how to take her process and make it mine, how to get my voice on the canvas and not worry about the outcome to "just enjoy the process. I even sold a piece and got a commission piece. I would recommend her workshop to anyone with a spark of interest. 
 These are a couple of the ones I am working on now. Pink isn't a color I usually go to, but I am liking the results. I can't wail until work is over so I can go home and play, its like living the childhood that I never had. Fun stuff!!


1 comment:

  1. Nice - and I love the pink and green together. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete